High Quality 1080P HDMI Extender TX/RX with Over Signal cable 60M/HDMI extender by cat6 with IR
1. Do not mix up HDMI to RJ45 sender and RJ45 to HDMI receiver before installation .
2. DO not hot plug when it is working.
3. Use DC5V power supply only. Make sure specification matched if using adapters not supplied by factory.
480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
Low resistance and consumption oxygen-free copper core(CAT6,CAT6A,CAT7)
CAT6:60m at 1080P
IR remote control
Support 20~60KHz wide frequency IR remote control
Overall power consumption
71.6(W) x 66.6(D) x 24.8(H)mm*2pcs
1.HDMI to RJ45 transmitter
1 DC5V power input
2 HDMI signal input
3 IR signal output to connect ith blaster extension cable
5 RJ45 signal output
6 HDMI signal indicator led it lights on all the time with HDMI signal input, flashes with no signal input.
2.RJ45 to HDMI receiver
2 RJ45 signal input
3 RJ45 indicator led it lights on all the time with HDMI signal transmission, flashes with no signal transmission.
4 DV5V power input
5 HDMI signal output
6 IR signal input to connect with IR receiver extension cable
1) Connect TX HDMI input with source device HDMI output. Connect TX HDMI output with HDTV HDMI input.
2) Connect TX CAT6 with RX CAT6.
3) Connect RX HDMI output with HDTV HDMI input.
4) Power on the device and it works.
1.HDMI source device(computer graphics card, DVD,PS3, HD monitoring equipment etc).
2.HDMI display device like SDTV, HDTV, projector with HDMI port.
3.UTP/STP cat6/6A/7 cable, follow standard IEEE-568B.